BEACH LANE BUNGALOW – Here is the adorable beach bungalow you’ve been looking for. Very popular with honeymooners and anniversary couples. Located on the southern border of Laie, this old-time beach cottage was lovingly restored back to original. The 425 square foot private cottage has a front deck of 150 square feet with a stainless gas grill, a table & chairs with a shade cloth canopy, plus a tropical landscaped front yard with native plants and tropical flowers, that sits on a fenced lot. An over-sized walk-in tiled shower, double bowl vanity sinks in the bathroom and air conditioning throughout, really show of the bungalows potential to be the perfect honeymoon or anniversary getaway. There’s a convertible love seat(sleeps an extra guest if need be), a roomy fully stocked kitchen for cooking in, free wifi, laundry, parking and beach equipment to round out the benefits.
This rental is just a short walk from a beautiful long stretch of uncrowded sandy beach (the beach access is at the end of the lane, a 40 second walk away). It’s perfect for strolling, swimming, and snorkeling with restrooms and showers close by at Kokololio Beach Park. The Polynesian Cultural Center (with its luau dinners and hula shows) is just a few minutes away. The LDS Temple is in Laie and a visit to Laie Point offers a dramatic view of the rugged coastline. A bit further down the road is the Malaekahana State Recreation Area, with views to Goat Island, a sea bird sanctuary. The Turtle Bay Resort is just 10 minutes north with two amazing championship golf courses designed by Arnold Palmer and is a nice place for lunch, cocktails, or dinner. Continue north and you will run into the famous North Shore surfing beaches and famous Haleiwa Town with a lot of mom & pop store shopping and restaurants.
Whether you decide to relax at the bungalow, or drive around to sight see, you are sure to have a fabulous time.
- Mountain View: The Beach Lane Bungalow is about a 60 second walk to a beautiful uncrowded beach at the end of the lane. On the other side is the majestic Koolau Mountain range. A very popular mountain range hike is nearby on a state marked trail that will take to the top where you will have a breath taking view of the entire windward side of Oahu.…more
- Ocean View: If you walk out of the bungalow, to the center of the lane, you can see the ocean. It’s not much.…more
- Ceiling Fan, Venting Skylight in shower, Non-Venting skylights in kitchen and bathroom, Alarm Clock with Ipod player, Cooler, Books, Closet, Iron, Ironing board, Vacuum, Vacuum Bags, Brooms, Mops, Bungalow Cleaning Sprays, Dustpan, Beach Towels, Boogie Boards, Beach Chairs, Beach Mats, Some Snorkling Gear, Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker, Dish Drain Rack, Kitchen Trash Bags, Aluminum Foil, Plastic Wrap, Tupperware, Bowls, Dishware & Glassware, Pots & Pans, Baking Pans, Rice Cooker, Blender, Toaster, Laundry Detergent, Dryer Sheets, Hand Soap, Body Wash, Shampoo, Dish Soap, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
- Bicycles: You can rent bicycles and have them dropped off at the bungalow.
- Deck / Patio:Deck has a gas BBQ grill, a table and chairs with a shade cloth canopy above for outdoor dining.…more
- Golf: Kahuku Golf Coarse is a 8 minute drive away. The more expensive Turtle Bay Resort Arnold Palmer Coarse is 15 minute drive away.…more
- Kayak / Canoe: Kayak rentals are available in Haleiwa town, about a 25 minute drive away. Or you could have the company drop it off at my bungalow.…more
- Lawn / Garden: Manicured lawn with tropical flowers and coconut trees.
- Outdoor Grill: Stainless Steel Gas Pedestal Grill
- Tennis: Tennis can be played at the BYU Hawaii College a 5 minute drive away.
- Water Sports Gear: Boogie Boards, Beach Chairs, Beach Mats, Coolers & some snorkeling gear is provided.
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- No smoking inside of the bungalow.
- DVD Player: There is a player on the 32′ LCD HDTV
- Games: Board games, Playing Cards
- Satellite / Cable: Time Warner Cable
- Stereo: Ipod Alarm Clock
- Television: 32′ LCD HDTV with DVD player
- Video Library