NIGHTLY RATES WILL VARY FOR STAYS THAT ARE FOR LESS THAN A WEEK.
DO NOT SELECT “BOOK NOW” IF YOU ARE TRYING TO BOOK A STAY THAT’S LESS THAN 7-NIGHTS OR IT WILL GET “DECLINED”. INQUIRE ABOUT GETTING A RATE THEN SELECT “BOOK NOW” ONCE THE “LESS THAN A WEEK” RATE HAS MESSAGED BACK TO YOU.
Nice Home, 1 Mile to Volcanoes Nat’l Park, Sleeps up to 13……This house is a great home away from home with comfortable beds, a 40-inch LCD TV with HD Cable and surround sound, three comfortable futon sofas that can double as beds for extra sleeping because this vacation house sleeps up to 13 guests. There are vaulted ceilings in the living room and master bedroom. There’s a well-stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances- just bring up some groceries and you’re ready to cook on the gas stove. The dining table seats eight with room for five more at the kitchen peninsula counter. A dishwasher makes for easy clean-up. Guests love having the washer/dryer and free high-speed internet access, which is a must for those who need to stay connected. Comfy outdoor furniture are outside for your enjoyment.
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:Nice big front and back yard for kids to play. Wii gaming entertainment system for them to use.
- Non Smoking Only:Smoking allowed outside only. Please do not discard butts on the ground, pick up after yourself, Mahalo.
- Pets Considered:Must show that all pets are on a flea and tick program, are heathly, house broken and understood that they will not be left in the house alone.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games:Board Games, Poker
- Satellite / Cable:40′ Sony HD LCD TV with HD Cable and Surround Sound.
- Television:HDTV and DVD player
- Video Game Console:(2) Nintendo Wii and a Super Nintendo
- Video Games:(2) Nintendo Wii and Super Nintendo games
- Video Library:There is a DVD Library in the entertainment center.